Connecting to PVC through Windows 7/8/10 with Citrix Workspace (web-browser)
Citrix Workspace Installation
- Wait for downloading and launch Citrix Workspace
- Open page https://pvc.susu.ru in web-browser
- Press the button «Detect Reciever»
- Press the button «Open Citrix Workspace Launcher»
- Page with avaliable PVC images will open, launch any one you like
- Depending on the OS settings, a window for connecting to the PVC or a request to download a file will appear..
- If the browser offers to download the file, download it and run
- Caution: check out the list of frequently asked questions!
Connecting to local hard drive (not necessary)
In the first launch of PVC image system will ask you to access local hard drive of your computer. Choose one item from menu
Your local hard drives become avaliable in «My computer» in PVC image
Launching PVC applications in web-browser
If you want to launch PVC applications in web-browser, at the frist launch of PVC in browser, after you input your credentials, you need to press button «Use light version» and follow the instructions in the images below